Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated and present on the Website, except where there is an obvious error which will be promptly rectified.
2. In the event of an error Niam Srl will notify the user-buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed with the adjusted amount, or to be cancelled it. It is understood that there will be no obligation for Niam Srl to supply the item sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated previously.
3. The prices on the Website include VAT but do not include shipping costs. The prices may change at any time. Price changes do not affect orders for which confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the products which the buyer intends to purchase have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Just follow the purchase procedures relating to each step, by entering the required data. The details of the order can be verified and modified before proceeding with the payment.
5. We accept the following payment methods:
PayPal: When you select the PayPal option, you will be directed to the PayPal website to "log in" and review the amount shown before clicking "pay now". Once this is done, you will return to the Website.
Bank transfer in the case of payment by bank transfer, Niam Srl will attach the details for making the transfer (IBAN, Swift, BIC numbers) to the order confirmation email. The goods will be shipped as soon as Niam Srl receives the total payment of the order which will be credited to the current account.
Credit cards and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard). The User must ensure that the card used for payment is valid for online purchases. We do our best to make the Website as secure as possible. All credit/debit card transactions on the Website are processed through a secure online payment system which securely encrypts the card details. The payment will be charged to your account once your order is placed. It is necessary that the person making the payment with the credit/debit card declares to be the holder or otherwise that he has been authorised for use by the holder. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation from the card issuer. If the issuer of the payment card refuses to authorise the payment to Niam Srl, your order will be cancelled. We are not responsible for any costs or penalties which may be imposed by the payment provider for the processing of the payment with respect to the order placed.
6. The courier does not accept cheques.
7. In the event of a return, the refund will be managed with the same purchase method as the user.